Pioneering new technologies and introducing new products into the market, this has always been our tradition. And today, we’re proud to introduce the revolutionary Electro-Deposition Surface Finishing – for that finer finishing. Electro-Deposition Coating has been widely used in Japan as an aesthetic and indispensable finishing layer on every piece of anodized aluminium extrusion.
Our ED Finish is a special coating method where a formulation of acrylic and malamine resin dispersed in water is electrically deposited on the substrate to form a uniform and water insoluble film. This film is then permanently set via a baking oven. It’s a total breakthrough in surface finishing that assures you more benefits.
With our ED Coating, you can get the following advantages:
- A smooth and glossy finish
- Long-lasting anodized lustre that remains “new” for a longer period
- Superior corrosion resistance against acid, alkaline and mortar attack
- Ensures maximum coating coverage even on the most inaccessible parts or any extrusion
- Possibility of on-site touch-up
- Better uniformity of film thickness
Production of anodising and
electro-deposition surface finished products.
tons per month
Semi-Automated operation c/w
units material transporters
unit high gloss ED tank and low gloss